Shoppers who search for perfumes online are always on the lookout for stores that can offer all the brands that one could ever think of. Perfume.com is the site to beat when it comes to shopping for perfumes online. Perfume.com has been in business for more than 6 years, offering discounts on the top fragrances and designer brands at great bargains compared to the retail store prices. Even with their large selection of over 12,000 perfumes, their website is so organized that any site user will not have a hard time browsing through their product catalogue.
Their perfumes are classified accordingly.
Perfume.com: What Makes It Different?
- Perfume.com has a very extensive selection of over 12,000 fragrances from the classic scents of Chanel to the most popular and latest fragrances on the market at very competitive prices.
- The site is programmed to help you find whatever scent and perfume brand you want with its products sorted alphabetically by name, price, popularity, and discount percentage from the standard price.
- To buy, there is no need to setup an account.
- Perfume.com only sells original brands. There are no fakes or bootlegs here.
- Apart from perfumes, they also offer beauty and skin care products by leading manufacturers such as Clarins, Elizabeth Arden, and Shisheido to name a few.
- Those who opt to join their mailing list through email will get 10% off discount coupons on special products on sale.
Perfume.com vs. Main Competitors
The competitors of Perfume.com include Fragrance Shop and FragranceX. Each online store has its pros and cons. Here's an overview of what these other stores offer:
Fragrance Shop mainly can ships orders to USA, Canada, International customers while Perfume.com can ship to USA and Canada only.
Both companies accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. Perfume.com can accept payments through Paypal or Google Checkout in addition to the major credit cards.
Fragrance Shop offers free shipping within the US on orders over $40 only, while with Perfume.com, freeshipping within the US can be availed on orders over $59.
FragranceX has a “Buy Now Pay Later" scheme under their Buying Power program with a minimum combined purchase of $250 offering staggered payments which can be spread up to 6 months.
When it comes to consumer savings each store has its own tempting offer. FragranceX offers a Rewards Program where shoppers can earn one point for every dollar spent at the online store while Perfume.com has issues discount coupons and holds clearance sales regularly.
Perfume.com: Pricing & Packages
When it comes to payments Perfume.com accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal or Google Checkout. Shipping within the United States is priced at $5.99 per order for orders under $59. Free Shipping can be availed on orders over $59 for orders shipped within the United States. Shipping to Canada is priced at $16.95 per order, with an additional handling fee of $1.99 per item. Orders are expected to arrive at your doorstep within 7 – 10 business days for US; between 7 – 14 business days for shipments to Canada.
If not satisfied with the order, any unopened product can be returned within 30 days of the date the order was shipped and refund will be given.
© 2012 Athena Goodlight
Your ideas are valuable. Share what you know and get paid in return. Submit them here on Expertscolumn and earn by writing articles.